Julbo - UV sunglasses for toddlers - Loop L - Spectron 4 - Fuchsia/Pink
View all of: Julbo
- Size: Onesize (3-5 years)
- For kids aged 3-5 years
- Spectron 4 lenses
- Wrapping, protective form
- Reversible frame
- Comes with an extra flat elastic cord
The older sister of LOOP S and M, LOOP L is a big little sunglasses that allow young children to grow up with maximum protection and a model that's even slimmer, softer and more discreet. With its hingeless reversible frame, hypoallergenic paint-free material and incredible grip, LOOP L is 100% all terrain and totally Julbo!
- Wrapping, protective shape - The wrapping shape provides protection and good vision.
- Reversible frame - The glasses are completely symmetrical so that children can wear them in any position.
- Curved legs - The ergonomic shape keeps the glasses well on the face.
- Supplied with an extra flat elastic cord - for small heads so that the glasses stay well on the face and do not get lost.
The French outdoor brand Julbo makes (sun) glasses for 'the outdoor enthusiast' since 1950. Beautiful and sporty sunglasses that provide optimal protection for your eyes, even in the harshest (weather) conditions. The colorful and extremely strong Julbo glasses provide protection not only from bright sunlight, but also against strong glare and reflections on snow and water. Julbo glasses come in all kinds of designs; equipped with different types of lenses and various advanced technologies. Whether you're a cyclist, a sailor, a runner, a mountaineer or a hiker, you are guaranteed to find a Julbo sunglasses that perfectly matches your sporting needs. On the water, in the snow, in the mountains, the desert or in the woods. There is always a Julbo glasses for you!
|Size||Onesize (3-5 years)|
|Material - Main||Synthetic|
|Uv-Protection||UV400 - 100% UV protection|
Attributes Sunglasses and Goggles
|Frame type||Fully edged|
|Lens color||grijs/flash zilver|
|Lens category||Category 4: Ideal in mountains or on the beach and water where the sun is intense and there are high glare conditions|