Didriksons - Rain pants for kids - Gordon - Bisquit Brown
The Gordon by Didriksons are a pair of padded pants that have an adjustable fleece bib with velcro fastening. They are fully windproof and waterproof with taped seams, and have a regular fit. The waist is elastic. A hanger on the inside makes the drying of the pants more convenient and quick. The leg lengths can be extended by up to one size with the “Extend size” function by detaching the specified inside seams. The lining has been dyed using a solution dyeing technique. This technique reduces water, energy and chemical consumption during production. PFC-free water-repellent finish.
Didriksons started in 1913 in Grundsund, Sweden. The Didriksons company started making waterproof jackets for fishermen that would protect them from the cold, wet and rough conditions on Swedish waters. At the time, more fishermen died from hypothermia than from drowning. The very first coats were nothing more than pieces of fabric that were coated several times with layers of (linseed) oil using a brush. After this the 'oilskins' were hung out to dry. When these had dried sufficiently the fishermen could wear them in the cold and wetness on the water. The fishermen spontaneously stayed dry and warm and soon the demand for these early Didriksons 'raincoats' increased rapidly.
|For who||Baby, Girl, Boy|
|Material - Main||Polyamide|
|Uv-Protection||Not tested on UV protection|
- Playshoes - Rain cap with cord - PinkRegular Price 18.99 As low as 12.49
- Playshoes - Fleece Bathrobe with hoodie - Flowers YellowRegular Price 38.99 As low as 25.49
- 405424-19Regular Price 28.99 As low as 18.99
- 408622-PIRegular Price 38.99 As low as 25.49
- 408622-RERegular Price 38.99 As low as 25.49
- Playshoes - Padded jacket - Blue/GreenRegular Price 42.49 As low as 27.49
- 32%Color Kids - Packable jacket for children - Quilted - Beet RedRegular Price 54.49 As low as 40.99
- 32%Color Kids - Packable jacket for girls - Quilted - Rose VioletRegular Price 54.49 As low as 40.99